Discharge fineness: 80-600 mesh
Feed size.: <35 mm
Output: 1.5-7.5 T/H
Product features: The grinding force is large, large amount of shovel, high classification accuracy, double cyclone collector, etc.
Table of contents
High pressure grinding mill, also known as high pressure roller mill, can grind non-flammable and explosive materials with Mohs hardness not greater than 9.3 and humidity below 6%. Its main components include main engine, reducer, analyzer, pipeline device, blower, dust collector, jaw crusher, bucket elevator, electromagnetic vibrating feeder, electric control system, etc.
Finished product fineness: 80-600 mesh
Crushing capacity: 1.5-7.5 t/h
Application field: High-fine milling of more than 280 kinds of materials in mining, metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials and other industries.
Applicable materials: Quartz, feldspar, calcite, limestone, talc, marble, granite, dolomite, bauxite, iron ore, phosphate rock, ceramics, slag, barite, bentonite, coal gangue, coal, etc. materials.
The machine adopts a number of national patented technologies such as parallel working surface, flexible connection, and roller linkage pressurization, which completely overcomes the traditional industrial pulverizer in terms of application range, output, fineness, energy consumption, service life, etc. It is the most ideal substitute for traditional Raymond mills, ball mills and other powder grinders.
1. The grinding force is large. The grinding roller assembly of the high-pressure grinding mill adopts a high-pressure spring device to increase the grinding force. The grinding force of each grinding roller assembly can be increased by 500Kg on the original basis, which greatly improves the milling efficiency.
2. The grinding area is large, and the grinding height of the grinding roller and grinding ring is increased from 160mm to 200mm.
3. Large amount of shovel.
4. High classification accuracy.
5. Double cyclone collector.
6. The main engine adopts a buffer device, and the structure of the main casing is optimized to ensure stable operation and low noise.
7. The main engine and analysis machine adopt quick-change pressing device, which is convenient for maintenance.
8. The residual wind is collected by cloth bags, and there is no dust pollution.
9. The blower of the high pressure grinding mill adopts a high-pressure centrifugal fan, and the air volume and air pressure are increased, which greatly improves the pneumatic conveying capacity.
The high pressure roller mill is mainly composed of the main engine, the blower, the ultra-fineness analyzer, the finished cyclone powder collector, the bag filter and the connecting air duct pipes.
In the grinding chamber of the high pressure micro-powder mill (high pressure grinding mill), the grinding roller assembly is suspended on the grinding roller hanger through the cross arm shaft, and the grinding roller hanger is fixedly connected with the main shaft and the blade holder. The pressure spring is tightly pressed on the outer end of the cantilever of the bearing chamber of the grinding roller by the tension rod, and the cross-arm shaft is used as the supporting point, and the grinding roller is tightly pressed on the inner surface of the grinding ring by the spring pressure.
When the motor rotates through the transmission device, the blade mounted on the blade holder rotates synchronously with the grinding roller. The grinding rollers rotate around themselves while rolling on the inner circular surface of the grinding ring. The analysis machine drives the impeller of the analysis machine to rotate through the motor transmission device, and the speed adjustment of the analysis machine determines the fineness of the powder.
The complete set of high pressure micro-powder grinding equipment is mainly composed of grinding system, analysis system, dust removal system and high-pressure device. The components of the grinding system include motors, blades, grinding rollers, gearboxes and other accessories. Compared with other grinding mills, the structure of the high pressure micro-powder mill has the advantages of higher efficiency and more wear resistance.
The working principle of the high pressure grinding mill is similar to that of the traditional Raymond mill, but the grinding device is equipped with a high pressure spring with a pressure of 1000-1500kg. When the machine is working, the grinding roller of the high-pressure roller mill rotates around the main shaft, and rolls close to the grinding ring under the action of the high-pressure spring and centrifugal force, and its rolling pressure is 1.2 times higher than that of the Raymond pulverizer under the same power conditions, so The output of the high pressure pulverizer is greatly improved.
When the material to be ground enters the grinding chamber, it is scooped up by the shovel and sent to the grinding roller and the grinding ring for rolling. The crushed powder is brought into the analyzer with the circulating air of the blower. Qualified fine powder enters the cyclone powder collector with the airflow. Larger particles fall back into the grinding chamber for regrinding. The circulating air returns to the blower to repeat the above process, and the remaining air enters the bag filter for purification. After the grinding roller and the grinding ring reach a certain level of wear, adjust the length of the high pressure spring to maintain a constant grinding pressure between the grinding roller and the grinding ring. So as to ensure stable output and fineness.
1. Compared with the jet mill, the high-pressure micro-powder mill has a wider application range.
2. Compared with other similar mills, the grinding force of the grinding roller on the material is increased by 800-1200 Kg under the action of the high-pressure spring.
3. Energy saving. With the same output and fineness, the system energy consumption is only one third of that of jet mill.
4. Small investment and high return. In the case of the same output and fineness, the price of high-pressure micro-powder mill is only one-eighth of that of jet mill.
5. The grinding device adopts overlapping multi-stage sealing, which has good sealing performance, no dust and noise problems during operation, and is more low-carbon and environmentally friendly.
6. The degree of automation is relatively high, the operation is easy, the parts are easy to disassemble, and the maintenance is convenient.
Help customers to select equipment
Free arrangement of engineers to the site for actual survey and plan design
Strict implementation of quality standards, quality assurance of ex-factory products
Free logistics and transportation information, more choices for logistics and transportation
Strictly implement the standard process of preparation and delivery, timely and accurate stock preparation, and rapid delivery
Free arrangements for engineers to guide the basic production of equipment
Provide free technical guidance for equipment installation and commissioning
The free on-site one-to-one operation, repair, maintenance, and other training
Professional after-sales service team, 24 hours response to customer needs
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, CPT, DDU, Express Delivery
Accepted Payment Currency: USD
Accepted Payment Type: T/T, L/C, Western Union
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours.