The general dry sand making system includes feeding, crushing, screening, conveying and other stages, which is the traditional sand making system. The whole production process is as follows: the raw materials are sent to the crusher through the feeder for crushing, and then crushed to less than 5 cm and sent to the sand making machine for sand making. After being crushed by the sand making machine, the sand grains below 5mm are sent to the finished product pile by the conveyor. This kind of dry sand making is more commonly used.
A traditional dry sand production line mainly includes feeding, crushing, screening, conveying and other equipment. Among them, the crushing equipment is the main equipment of the whole production line, which is divided into coarse crushing and fine crushing equipment. Jaw crusher is usually used for coarse crushing, and cone crusher, impact crusher, counterattack crusher and other equipment are optional for fine crushing. Cone crusher and counterattack crusher belong to the secondary crushing equipment, which are used after the jaw crusher to directly punch out the stone material. The impact crusher belongs to the three-breaking equipment, which can directly break stones, stone powder, etc. into machine-made sand.
1. The water content of machine-made sand produced by dry sand making is generally less than 2%, and commercial or dry-mixed mortar can be used directly.
2. The content of stone powder in the finished sand can be adjusted, which can be recycled and utilized in a centralized manner, reducing the emission of dust.
3. Less water resources are used in the production process of dry sand making, and little or no water is used, which can save water resources.
4. Dry sand making is beneficial to several operation controls and can realize automatic management.
5. Not affected by region, drought and cold season.
Sand making building, also known as tower-type sand making production line, is a modern advanced sand making system that adopts fully enclosed conditions and relies on gravity transportation to reduce energy consumption to a large extent, improve operation effects and ensure environmental protection standards. Although the tower-type sand-making production line needs to use a large amount of steel structure, the construction cost is much higher than that of the tiled-type sand-making line, but the space utilization rate is really high, and the closed workshop can control dust more effectively. It is more environmentally friendly and more in line with the production standards of modern environmentally friendly sand making.
The tower sand making system includes equipment and modules such as impact crusher, mold-controlled screen, grain refiner, humidification mixer, dust collector, central control system, steel structure, etc. It is a complete dry sand making production solution. The whole production process is as follows: the raw materials below 15mm (which can be cheap and easy-to-obtain raw materials such as stone chips, melon stone, stone powder, etc.) are crushed and shaped by impact, and then divided into three paths under the action of the mold control screen and the dust removal module: stone powder, Return material and semi-finished sand.
After passing through the dust removal module, the stone powder is uniformly stored in the powder silo, and the quasi-finished sand enters the granulator for further shaping, and the processing process is completed after humidification and stirring. After the raw materials are rationally and efficiently processed by the tower sand making system, high-quality machine-made sand with reasonable gradation, rounded grain shape and controllable powder content, as well as high-quality stone powder that is dry and clean and can be uniformly recycled (depending on the raw materials, can be produced). scope of application).
The tower-type dry sand making system adopts a highly intensive tower-type fully enclosed site layout, which integrates sand making, grain shape integration, stone powder control, gradation adjustment, moisture content control, and environmental protection treatment.
1. Get rid of the limitations of the environment. The tower-type sand making system adopts a highly dense tower-type on-site layout, which occupies a small area and greatly saves the cost of infrastructure construction. The tower type dry sand making is not limited by the water source and the environment, and it can also be artificially made in water-deficient areas. The traditional wet production process requires machine-made sand in areas rich in water resources. Generally, sand making cannot be carried out in winter in the north. Otherwise, the sand produced by the sand making machine cannot be sufficiently washed with water, the sand content is too high, and the stone powder content is too high. If it is too high, it will seriously affect the sand gradation.
2. The fully enclosed production system is more conducive to environmental protection, can control dust overflow, and can reasonably utilize the stone powder generated in the production process. The wet sand making production line needs a lot of water to clean the sand during the production process, and the scouring of the stone powder produced in the production process is also a waste of mineral resources. The tower-type sand making building saves water and mineral resources to a certain extent and is more environmentally friendly than the wet production line.
3. The finished sand grain shape is better, and the floor sand making system greatly improves the grain size that was difficult to produce. The mud powder in the artificial sand can be removed by the sorting equipment to make it reach the standard of construction sand. At the same time, the separator is used to control the content of stone powder in the artificial sand, so as to improve the compressive strength of concrete and the working performance of concrete. It is specially designed for the production of high-quality machine-made sand. The system includes impact crusher, mold-controlled sieve, granulator, humidification mixer and other parts. The finished product is comparable to river sand.
4. Reduce the production cost, the raw materials are various, and the cheap tailings and wastes such as stone chips and melon seeds can be used as the raw materials to make sand, which realizes the low cost.
A brief summary is that small and medium-scale sand and gravel plants with short production cycles can give priority to traditional flat-bed sand production lines. Large-scale sand and gravel plants that plan to operate for a long time can preferably choose a tower-type sand production line.
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours.