Table of contents
Raymond mill is a relatively mature industrial grinding machine. In the stone crushing and grinding production line, it can be widely used in marble, limestone, fluorite and bentonite and other stones with hardness less than 9.3 and humidity below 6%. In different downstream applications, there are also strict requirements on the fineness of ore powder, and the fineness of the Raymond mill can be freely adjusted from 60 to 800 meshes.
Discharge fineness: 80-600 mesh
Feed size: <20 mm
Output: 1-30 T/H
Raymond mill is also called high-efficiency Raymond grinding mill and high-pressure rotary roller mill.
It is suitable for the preparation of various mineral powders and coal powders, such as the fine powder processing of raw material ores, gypsum ore, coal, and other materials.
1. High fineness of finished products: The finished powder after Raymond mill treatment has uniform fineness, and the sieving rate can reach 99%.
2. Strong wear resistance: The important parts of the machine are made of high-quality castings and profiles, and the craftsmanship is fine, which ensures the durability of the entire grinding equipment.
3. Low investment cost: Compared with other ball mill equipment, this Raymond mill integrates crushing, grinding, and grading transportation. The system is simple, and the layout is compact, accounting for about 50% of the ball mill. It can be arranged in the open air, which can greatly reduce investment costs. .
4. High degree of automation: Raymond mill electrical system adopts centralized control, reasonable selection, high degree of automation, and the mill workshop can basically realize unmanned operation.
Raymond mill is mainly composed of main engine, analyzer, blower, finished product cyclone separator, piping device, motor and so on. The main engine consists of a frame, an air inlet volute, a blade, a grinding roller, a grinding ring, a cover and a motor. Auxiliary equipment includes jaw crusher, hoist, electromagnetic vibrating feeder, electric control cabinet, etc. Users can choose flexibly according to the site conditions.
1. Guarantee the quantitative speed of the classifier:
The speed of the Raymond mill and the speed of the classifier are formulated according to the equipment specifications. Therefore, when choosing a Raymond mill for production, pay attention to choosing a machine with a suitable speed. In the specific production, it is necessary to ensure the stability of the rated voltage and current, and the working speed of the Raymond mill should not be fast or slow due to the instability of the voltage or current, which will affect the fineness of the grinding powder.
2. Classifier blade wear:
After the material is crushed in the grinding chamber, it is subdivided and screened by the screening operation of the classifier. After long-term use, the classifier blades are prone to wear to varying degrees. After the blade is worn, the classification effect is weakened, and the amount of sand returned is reduced, which will cause the fineness of the grinding powder to become coarser. If the blades are seriously worn, the service life of the classifier will be affected. Therefore, the wear of the blades should be checked in time during the work, and the blades with serious wear should be replaced in time.
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours.